View Single Post
Old 12-16-2020, 03:04 PM
Orc

Default Story

My absolute favorite story of Tum was my Epic fight in Lake Rathetear. I had a group of players setup to help me on one of the last steps for my necro epic by killing Kazen Fecae. Tum said he would be there and he was not online when I started gathering some friends. About 2 minutes from the start of the fight he logs in and /tells me "I'm sorry! I'm on my way!" and I reply back that don't stress it, stay in WC, we got enough. Well, great dude that he was, Tum decides to get a port and to come anyway. We started the fight and to say we didn't take the fight seriously was an understatement. Our tank died immediately and we had a backup monk tanking. It's a true dumpster fire and we're definitely going to wipe. Finally, the last tank dies and everyone knows we're going to wipe. I kid you not, 10 seconds later, Tum comes flying over the hill on his Rogue and starts tanking Kazen. It was one of those gaming moments, where you literally start freaking out and laughing in real life because it was just such a crazy moment. Needless to say, in-between battle rezes and trying to get mana, our little team pulled it out with Tum tanking Kazen to the end.

A couple hours later when Kazen respawned, I had this little gem in hand. It was my greatest memory together.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

RIP Tum. I'll miss you buddy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]