Thread: Royal Rumble
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2016, 01:54 PM
Sarnak

I really think there is absolutely no chance of HHH, The Rock, Undertaker, Rollins, Bryan, Cena, or Orton winning the rumble. I'm 99% sure none of those people will even be in the rumble besides HHH or maybe a surprise undertaker return. EDIT: Orton could make a return at the rumble as well but who really gives a shit about orton anymore?

There will be some kind of shenanigans im sure, but one possibility is HHH costs reigns the title, then Ambrose, Owens, Sheamus, or Wyatt wins the rumble. Winner faces reigns at the feb. ppv, reigns gets screwed again (maybe mcmahon or HHH), sets up triple threat Reigns vs RR winner vs Lesnar at WM with of course Reigns finally getting his title back.

I'm pretty sure Lesnar is going to be in the WM main event no matter what, due to all the talk heyman did last week about it. Why build up Lesnar at WM main event that early when they are trying to break attendance record and then just scrap it?

Obviously anything can happen, and I'd rather be surprised with the outcome then it happen this way. Either way it should be a good rumble.

EDIT: On second thought since WM is very early in April this year, isnt there 2 ppvs in between RR and WM? If so then really anything can happen since they have enough time to change plans with 2 ppvs.
Last edited by Furniture; 01-21-2016 at 02:07 PM..