Thread: Royal Rumble
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2016, 03:29 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Furniture [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I really think there is absolutely no chance of HHH, The Rock, Undertaker, Rollins, Bryan, Cena, or Orton winning the rumble. I'm 99% sure none of those people will even be in the rumble besides HHH or maybe a surprise undertaker return. EDIT: Orton could make a return at the rumble as well but who really gives a shit about orton anymore?
The Rock will be at Wrestlemania 100% I live in the Dallas area and they are advertising him as basically the main attraction at this point. Undertaker is a given for Wrestlemania and there is absolutely no indication he will no be there and the Rumble is a good way to bring him into the fold. Although most likely he will battle the Wyatts with Kane IMO.

Rollins - agree he wont be in it, Bryan VERY likely could be, and Cena/Orton, who knows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Furniture [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There will be some kind of shenanigans im sure, but one possibility is HHH costs reigns the title, then Ambrose, Owens, Sheamus, or Wyatt wins the rumble. Winner faces reigns at the feb. ppv, reigns gets screwed again (maybe mcmahon or HHH), sets up triple threat Reigns vs RR winner vs Lesnar at WM with of course Reigns finally getting his title back.

This is a 100% guarantee, it always is. Someone will get ripped off as per usual.

When ESPN is running segments on WWE (as they always do when it gets close to WM), guess what - they don't give a sh!t about Owens, Ambros, Sheamus, or Wyatt. They DO care about the Rock, Taker, Cena, Lesnar, HHH, and to a lesser degree Orton. You HAVE to have a HUGE name as champion going into Rumble for mainstream media to take notice, and Lesnar vs Rock or HHH vs Lesnar, or any combination of the big names is the only thing that makes sense.

Vince doesnt care about who deserves what, he cares about making a WM that will grab peoples attention from outside wrestling. There's like 5 guys that qualify for that role

Quote:
I'm pretty sure Lesnar is going to be in the WM main event no matter what, due to all the talk heyman did last week about it. Why build up Lesnar at WM main event that early when they are trying to break attendance record and then just scrap it?
The perfect narrative for Lesnar is to go crazy and start attacking people randomly and be unpredictable when you screw him somehow. This is why I think Lesnar will be more like a mercenary who is pissed off at the world because he is cheated out of a title match at WM. He doesn't make a good champion, but he is the perfect wild-card type character. But then again his star power is undeniable and he WILL be at the show

Quote:
EDIT: On second thought since WM is very early in April this year, isnt there 2 ppvs in between RR and WM? If so then really anything can happen since they have enough time to change plans with 2 ppvs.
After Rumble, Elimination chamber is the only other PPV traditionally. I think they are calling it something else this year though. Payback maybe? Either way it doesn't matter.