View Single Post
Old 02-12-2018, 11:57 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhancelot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Skarlorn, Nagoya has shared on the forums that one time in a past life he participated in a live acting rendition of Rocky Horror Picture Show during the showing of the movie as was tradition before you were even born. Only someone of high culture would ever have done something so brazenly awesome, you shouldn't be so mean to Nagoya. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
at that point he's only being mean to himself Lhancelot. don't worry about me [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
the fact that he has not a single time answered the very simple fact that the NPCs themselves don't respect the naming policy and are "breaking immersion" means a lot on the shallowness of the whole endeavor you have been a part of [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

for the record i don't know anyone whose name has been changed, including myself obviously, i'm just vigorously appaled at the immaturity of the witch hunt and the rejoicing of some forum trolls on such a high level of injustice and power trip orchestrated by the GMs...

it's voluntary time and it's a free game is getting old as well. i don't beat up my kids cause they live in my home for free and i raise them on my free voluntary time you know. this is not how it works [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

anyway.

i know you're just being lhancelot, trying to be nice to everyeone not understanding this is the best way to be disliked by everyone cause you lack basic social skills [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] don't change bro, you're rocking this [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]