View Single Post
Old 02-13-2018, 12:29 PM
Fire Giant

It's okay Lhancelot. I have no "grudges" against you either. I think you're trying too hard to be 'nice' sometimes and it backfires you and it's cute; no worries [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Jakerees, I am comparing the excuses. Having power without remuneration and without a boss (so doing it under your free time and for free) does not mean you can suddenly do whatever you want with that power. I am sorry my comparison shocked you.

Cambiant, no I wouldn't change their names. Their mother and I worked hard to find a name we like. It's against the "naming policy" and there are only one person with this name on earth, and it's based on real-world things; but I hope it won't break anyone's immersion into the real world [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] kids get attached to their names really quick and changing it suddenly without notice after years would be very cruel torture. Some people might petition against their names, but I stand firm that something is not shocking as soon as someone is shocked. And that laws and rules are man-made and imperfect and should always be taken with a grain of salt and a head on the shoulders.