View Single Post
Old 02-19-2018, 06:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1203jjt [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Where are you hunting Supaskillz? Because it's not in the OT I'm guessing...
Mobs in OT have crazy resists, which is why I never animal charm there (but happily animal charm without issue in many other zones). I have no idea if that's classic or a P99 thing (it feels like a P99 thing to discourage people from an already overly-popular zone, but I didn't play a Druid much back on live so I don't know for certain).

Either way, I wouldn't base your entire opinion of the spell solely on how it works against some of the most resistant (for their level) animals in the entire game.

P.S. As a side note, a Druid of your level can get XP MUCH faster with animal charming than with root/rotting (especially if you can get a Goblin Ghazugi Ring, although even if you can't and have to cast invis on yourself it's still better XP). I definitely recommend checking it out.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Last edited by loramin; 02-19-2018 at 07:01 PM..