View Single Post
Old 10-16-2020, 04:30 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Same reason hyper religious morality police offend the left so badly.

I am not offended by someone being mentally abnormal. A person can't help if he was born with an oddball brain. I wouldn't discriminate on that basis alone any more than I'd discriminate for someone being born with one arm. I am offended if that person insists everyone else should participate in his delusion. Some dude has his wires crossed and wants to call himself a girl? Free country, have at it. He starts screaming at me and insisting that *I* also pretend he's a girl and calling me a bigot because I'm not sexually attracted to another man or starts telling me I need to teach my kid to be like he is--then yeah he's going to have an argument or a fight. It's in effect the same issue I have with the right-wing religious morality police trying to tell me how to live. In either case, do what works for you and leave me and my family out of it.

Danth
Because your hyper religious morality police are infesting the government and influencing their policies, wanting to deny civil rights to others.