View Single Post
Old 01-20-2020, 04:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smellybuttface [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
But lists have worked. If it wasn’t for lists, the high end guilds would neckbeard those camps to death and just pass them from one guildie to the next. At least with lists even commonfolk have a chance at the legacy items.
People wouldn’t have to account share if the drop rates weren’t so abysmally low. But why should someone stay up for 50 hours straight when they can easily have a friend share the load?
I think this is key. I'm a big believer that lists could work better, but it's undeniable (to anyone who played on Blue for 5+ years prior to Green and Teal) that lists are a massive improvement over letting neckbeards (unclassically) run rampant without supervision.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.