View Single Post
Old 05-22-2022, 08:01 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] You should definitely join a raid guild.

Kingdom is recruiting if you want to be able to kill the biggest baddies on the server, but if you want a guild that tackles smaller foes to "get your feet wet" https://wiki.project1999.com/Green_Guilds has lots of other options.

(NOTE: I say this as a Kingdom member ... but also as someone who got started raiding with a smaller guild, Anonymous. Both have pros/cons.)
Yeah I'm planning to pick one out later. Main reason I don't now is because my highest character on green right now is 7 and I'm mostly planning to just try some combos out that I haven't done before to see what I like. I've played a good bit on blue several years ago but I always kind of played the same things and I'm in the mood for something different.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keebz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So there's two types of raids:

shortened...
Thanks that did help a lot. Sounds like I'll actually be able to do a good bit of it over a long enough period of time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scalem [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Should know that no one knows if green is going to end or when it will. You could be waiting years before a green 2.0 if we even get one.
I have confidence it won't been an extreme period of time. As mentioned I don't have characters ready to go yet. If it ends up going long enough that I get a character at raid levels and there's no end in sight then I'd just join a guild and start going but for not it's not an urgent issue.