View Single Post
Old 05-22-2022, 10:20 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by tadkins [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
From my experience, it's not very realistic. You're either in one of the big time guilds like Seal Team, Kingdom or Force of Will, or you're in one of the smaller guilds getting rolled over by the aforementioned big ones. This server is just oppressive and hyper-competitive, and that's apparently how the folks here want it. Prepare for drama if you aspire to do anything more than a derv camp.

If you really want to see some raiding without being trolled, griefed or trained, the newest TLP servers on Live are going to be opening up in a couple days. It's not perfect, but dealing with a weirder looking Freeport is a fair tradeoff in exchange for being able to count on raiding and earning loot without hassle.

Your guild accused me of being a spy for another guild when I tried to join you guys, when all I was looking to do was make some friends and eventually see some raiding.

Seriously, when folks on this server are *that* paranoid where it is a "meta" to try and sneak spies into rival guilds, what chance does the average person really have on this server?

It's hilarious how paranoid Kingdom is about spies when there is literally nothing worth spying on any guild for. Not going to gain any crazy state secrets or undiscovered strategies. Chances are you have friends in any of the competitive guilds who probably share more then any "spy" would ever figure out on their own.