View Single Post
Old 02-23-2024, 07:48 PM
Orc

Send a message via AIM to adm5893 Send a message via Yahoo to adm5893
Thumbs up Ex Astra is a Great Guild

I joined the Ex Astra June of 2021 at level 32 after taking a break from P99 in 2016. After rage quitting and leaving the live server in 2000, I wanted to relieve my "glory days" (or is it deaths) on P99.

Almost immediately several members helped me gather the necessary materials to complete (almost) the Armor of Ro quest. For several months, I hung out in Unrest leveling but as the XP slowed down several Ex Astra members encouraged me to get out of Unrest. I would beg off but those members would never belittle my decision to remain and many times Ex Astra Members would give me hand-me-down weapon, armor, jewelry or two.

Then in the Fall 2021, I was mentally prepared to attempt my first Raid, ever, in EQ. Although there is a lot of information on the web/wiki/YouTube videos and being my first time, I was nervous about failing/causing a Raid wipe (Grath Telkin eat your heart out) but the Ex Astra Members were very supportive provided advice throughout the entire Raid. Now I regularly join various Guild or Alliance raid targets. Granted I need to ensure I have the appropriate Faction but that's another story.

Ex Astra has many, many nice, friendly and supportive members, who go above and beyond to help fellow members with gear, plat and support. As a group the core has advanced and have progressively acquired knowledge and proper gear to take down harder and harder mobs. At the same time continue to recruit and assist newer players because the guild recognizes they are the future. Ex Astra allows you explore Norrath on your own terms within your timeframe.

If you are looking for a low drama, low stress, enjoyable P99 experience where you will be supported in your goals. Please check out Ex Astra, you won't be disappointed in your decision.

Phlor

***reposted*** thank you Snails and Bindi