View Single Post
Old 02-24-2021, 02:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I can't believe that game is $20. Looks fun as hell, can't play it. Probably gonna buy it. Probably gonna play it. Can't play it. Really, really should not play it. I remember Kenshi stole 30 hours of my life in the first few days I had it, and I need to put that towards learning hematology and benzodiazepenes.

What type of hours have you been dropping in it?
I got it cus my D&D group had one missing, so we were like, lets try a new game! We hopped in and most of us havent hopped out except for work lol

it was super easy to setup, we got a server for the 10 of us (the game is setup not so much as an MMO but as shards that you can bounce between and play in your friends worlds etc.)

You can build an entire town, by hand, and its FUN to do it! Its the most fun Ive had in a builder type game.

Right now I have spent really 2 and a half nights building that treehouse, just running to the woods, chopping down trees, running back to my house and building!

I keep hearing my friends talk about bows and arrows and magical spells, skeletons, trolls, dungeons and stuff, but I just spent my last 2 nights building that bad boi dressed like I was tom hanks in castaway haha