View Single Post
Old 02-04-2022, 11:37 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lampolo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Any chanter clerics i know that have lots of xp in this game and actually kill stuff would cringe at sk or pally over war or even monk. sorry bruh. they are almost in ranger department for trio's and groups.
You clearly don't play the game much, and the "No true scottsman" fallacy isn't evidence you are correct[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] I think you forget the point about having an enchanter. You already have good DPS for the majority of camps. Mobs will die so fast the tank DPS is irrelevant. Also, if the Enchanter is doing everything from Charming to pulling, you are losing time unless the enchanter is a god. This offsets the faster kill speeds. Having the tank pull can split the tasks better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
but DSM will argue any point into oblivion despite real-world facts stating otherwise
I know you like repeating this, but it is honestly pretty cringe. But I guess when you don't have a good argument or facts, it is the only thing you can say to attempt to sound intelligent.

And since neither of you read my later posts, you would see that I agree Warriors are better with Cleric and Ench at specific camps. But if you have camped Fungi Tunic, for example, that group would take a good SK over a warrior any day of the week. It depends on the camp to be honest, and OP hasn't revealed his end game goals. He doesn't raid, so we don't know what he wants to do when the SK vs. Warrior debate starts to really matter.