View Single Post
Old 01-28-2023, 08:00 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brool [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I take care to talk with our members and we are transparent about everything (not that I owe the opposition any explanation). Those interested in joining have access to all that stuff and are able to provide input for how things can improve. You and other members of that crew seem motivated to twist things to look a negative way - like saying its a pyramid scheme LOL -

I just dont have energy or the interest in debating with you or whatever this is. My time is better spent helping people learn the camp and explaining rules to those interested. Best of luck!

Not trying to debate with you or twist things. I asked what I thought were legitimate and fairly banal questions about this particular camp. If you feel like that's twisting things and don't want to answer them, that's your call [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Don't have to take me at my word, but I'm being genuine and I hope the people who want to farm their own urns have found a place that fits that goal for them.