View Single Post
Old 11-07-2022, 11:12 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ledbedder [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Create a symmetrical map with the same number of dungeons for each level bracket on each side.

5-20 = Crushbone // Befallen
20-40 = Mistmoore // Unrest
35-50 = Solb // Kedge // Guk // Permafrost

Items from the eliminated zones should be redistributed throughout the remaining zones. This would increase the value of the remaining zones and add a feeling of new-ness without having to creating custom items (which often leads to balance issues or contributes to a sentiment that the server isn't classic).

For example: In upper guk there are only two or three items that are useful - runed bone fork, gatorscale legs (maybe?), and ghoulbane (maybe?). You could take those items and add them to the Avenging Caitliff and Imp Familiar in Mistmoore - both of which drop nothing of value on a pvp server.

Players can now camp multiple items from within one zone and ideally in less time. Having to keep multiple camps down in a smaller area would prevent people from having multiple characters parked in different zones and logging in/out during respawn time.

Items from the eliminated zones could also be used as pvp rewards or quest rewards.

Also, add a druid port to plane of fear. There's already a druid ring.
Add Quillmane to lesser faydark.
Add the ancient cyclops to dagnor's cauldron. Add Hasten Bootstrutter to Steamfont.
My only criticisms

Kedge is a terrible zone for pvp and just general purpose play. It's great for being kedge. I wouldn't count it in the pvp rotation.

I would put jboots on a neutral vendor. OR split up hasten and cyclops across sides. Not favoring shorties.