View Single Post
Old 01-07-2024, 10:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashimar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
PLATLORD was like the El Chapo Guzman of P99. Probably did more RMT than anyone else and the server mods couldn't figure out who he was apparently. Or maybe they did eventually catch him... i dunno!

There used to be this cleric i think named Xosire or something that used to 0% rez unsuspecting player corpses and if they made the mistake of accepting he would emote laugh at them when they popped in. i know because i was a victim at the entrance of Karnor's Castle back in 2013. What a savage!

There also used to be this dwarf rogue named Hasbinbad. He pissed everyone off from what i remember. Something about F the US Military and F anyone that supports them! what good could come out of making a post like that?!

and then the corrupt moderators Uthgaard then later Sirken!

There are a ton through out the history of the server and i'd like to know about them! what are some famous P99 badguys?!
Wonder which state all them western unions were going to for Mr Platlord before he switched to PayPal fnf only? Lol