View Single Post
Old 01-15-2019, 01:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Johnson [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Second, “currently in the Velious expansion . . ..” The word “currently” as used in this context indicates the possibility and/or probability of something more to come. If that is the case then it is fine as is.
It doesn't necessarily indicate "something more to come"; it can also indicate something that it came from, in this case Vanilla Classic and then Kunark. So I'm not against that message ... so long as it says somewhere that Project 1999 will never go to Luclin or beyond, as that seems like the real point of potential confusion.

But otherwise I 100% endorse this message. Let's capitalize properly: we're not savages, [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.