View Single Post
Old 01-05-2023, 08:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirquestalot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
But Loramin, by what I understand of your logic, blue should be a ghost town. And it's not. Yes, a large number of players would abandon the current Green for the 2.0 server, but there are a ton of us playing on Green now because it's no longer the toxic neckbeard cesspool that it was when everyone was trying to be first at everything. And the current environment will be more palatable to the players who left Green to begin with, so some of them will come back. AND Green will likely get even more friendly and welcoming as the remaining cesspool neckbeards leave for 2.0. Rinse and repeat... Green will become stronger each time a new 2.5, 3.0 or 99.9 opens and the players from the previous level of the eq multiverse are merged in.

And Encroaching... no. I vowed never to give SoE, Daybreak, or any new owner of that pile of garbage (because that's what Live has become) another cent of my money ever again.
Blue and green are the same thing at this point. No reason to keep green once new server starts. Plus the staff aren’t paying for that server to stay open for no reason lol