View Single Post
Old 01-27-2023, 03:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by tadkins [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Enchanter is the one class I've honestly tried to like in this game. I love all the cool flashy shit they get and multiple times I wanted to make one into a main. Never got past level 15 though. The last time I tried, I was twinked pretty well and it still took 50% health and 100% mana just to kill two bandits.

But that aside, knowing all this stuff just kind of kills my interest in the class.

-It's a genuinely tough class with a very high skillcap.
-Even the best of enchanters die regularly.
-It's difficult to do tradeskills with given that we're not allowed to put our points into INT. My enchanter had as hard of a time doing tailoring as my ranger did.
-The epic is gatekept to hell and back by the cartels controlling Verina and Drozlin.
-It's a very popular class nonetheless and might have raid stacking issues.

All of that is why I have a tough time getting into an enchanter. But this thread isn't about rerolling into another class or trying to find a guild. It's about finding cool soloable no-drop Seal of Thoridain style items that my wizard could work toward. Does anyone have any suggestions on that front?
Not trying to sound mean here, but most of these points are wrong. Enc is a very fun and fast leveling class.

1-20 use your summoned pet. Give it a high damage 2h rusted weapon and it will murder most things.

Enchanters die when they are doing difficult content, not while leveling outside solo stuff 50+.

High charisma helps with lull, pacify, etc and a bit on charming. If you want to build in int, go crazy.

Epic is a nice item, but the effect on it isn't used for most hasting at the highest level. It isn't a must have like Cleric or Rogue epics are.