View Single Post
Old 01-14-2020, 03:42 PM
Sarnak

Thumbs up Thanks for the feedback!

Quote:
Originally Posted by YendorLootmonkey [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If it were me, I would look at a non-back slot backup haste in case you are able to loot what you need in Sky for the Dark Cloak of the Sky turn-in, unless you don't mind giving up a main inventory slot for it.

I use a RBB for my backup item haste, and I wear the DCotS for my spell haste.
Definitely have my sights set on the sky cloak, although I'll probably have to resort to buying loot rights for one, which may not happen anytime soon. That being said, I think that does move the needle between deciding waist vs. back slot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pint [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not what you wanted to hear but that 20k or w/e would be much better going in the bank to buy seoc. If you just really want a cloak then I'd go with the Lodi shield bc you don't need haste to proc slow. I guess if you're very weak then the 9sta and 50hp on sib could be nice but meh.
I'm on board with saving up for the SEoC, but I'd rather have my plat work for me until I get to that point, even if it comes with the cost of tunneling when I get closer to that magic number of whatever one costs.. Great point about haste not effecting procs - now that you mention it, I do recall reading a thread on that.

Seems like the jury is split.. belts are hard to come by (not a raider), so I'm thinking I'll take the stats and haste of an RBG and pair it with a heiro/lodi for now, with sky cloak -> SEoC as future goals.

Thanks for your responses in this thread and the countless other Ranger ones I've read [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]