View Single Post
Old 10-04-2021, 08:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaev [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not necessarily idiots, some obnoxious gits are actually astonishingly clever (i.e. much more clever than I). Cleverness is not a virtue, however, and so it does not in any way mitigate their obnoxiousness.

back OT, that is a neat guide.
Nah, they are idiots. I think you are grouping players who want to maximize their character's effectiveness via Min/Maxing with players who want to xp as fast as possible. They are not the same types of players.

Anybody who wants to maximize their xp gains via skilled players and group composition know that you do this by playing with friends who have the same schedule as you.

If you try to maximize xp gains in a public group by not inviting Troll SKs due to xp penalty, Human Monks due to less regen, etc., you have already missed the point. You can't maximize xp gains in a public group, there isn't any point in trying. Public groups are for fun and normal xp gain. You just look like an idiot/asshole for trying to optimize a public group in those manners.