View Single Post
Old 04-29-2016, 11:06 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aradas [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just started a cleric named Aradas in Qeynos last night.Slow going but that's fine for my taste.Any tips on...well...everything?I was given advice to save bone chips to sell and even got a hq bear skin but was told I'd have to relocate to sell.Considering Qeynos Hills is the furthest I've been that poses an issue.Also soloing is slow but doable so far and it seems I can kill undead better than other things.Any generic or cleric specific advice/tips is appreciated.
i'm assuming you chose a good diety and not an evil with my suggestions.

if you want quick xp I suggest considering to relocate to Greater Faydark. just keep the bone chips because at lower levels you can turn in bone chips in the kaladim paladin guild for good xp. and also save crushbone belts and shoulder pads for more xp. you can find many pick up groups in crushbone.

in the early 20's you can go to high hold pass. Don't expect to find a pick up group there easily so first try to form a group in east commonlands with people who may want to go there. you can then start saving up orc scalps and gnoll fangs for more turn ins and good faction. you can also sell a stack of orc scalps for a few hundred plat, so really good money you can make there at lower levels.