View Single Post
Old 12-18-2015, 06:06 PM
Fire Giant

Default Sesserdrix's Saturday Stream - Reborn

Greetings all!

Some of you may remember that a bit over a year ago, I started streaming for a few weeks to talk about necromancer tactics, stuff you can do on a shaman, etc. This was to replace my seeming and truthful incompetence at making quality youtube videos.

Since I now have a lot more time away from my graduate school work, I figured I would start this up again.

For those of you who don't know me, I am Sesserdrix Daudsormr, aka Sesserdrix the Dead Serpent. I wrote a semi-popular necromancer guide with the goal of extending to new necromancers as much information as I can about the class. Not just a mere overview of the class, but in depth information that every great necromancer should know.

Time: Saturday, 6pm EST until whenever, though I will be streaming a bit today to make sure everything is working properly.

Feel free to drop in and watch, ask questions, listen to some chill video game music and trip hop, or whatever! New players feel free to drop in and ask whatever questions you might have! I enjoy helping.

http://www.twitch.tv/SurrealSage
Last edited by Uteunayr; 12-18-2015 at 06:14 PM..