View Single Post
Old 05-09-2022, 10:03 PM
Sarnak

Long down times from the ridiculously low regen rates is just how the game is. I think I read at one point even the original devs of the game said that they made a mistake with how slow the regen is. I think they said they mentioned they were intending to make more of a dungeon-crawling game, but in this game the vast majority of the time you just find a single spot that you sit at for incredibly long periods of time.

Getting the PP for spells is hard for all newbie casters. Check out guides on the wiki for help on ideas on how to make PP. Kill skellies that have weapons you can sell, especially if it has a staff. Necro is one of the strongest/easiest solo classes. Eventually as you level up you can kill things that will give you more and more PP. You can try to get cash camps as they are available and in your level range. I played enchanter and was able to get all my spell PP and then some from doing the Stein of Moggok quest, but I don't know if that's something that's feasible for a necro to do - it's more of an enchanter thing.

I haven't played an evil class, but it does take an already difficult game and make it more difficult like you're experiencing.