View Single Post
Old 05-22-2022, 05:59 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old_PVP [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I agree. I think by just simply lowering the level cap it would fix a lot of problems older servers tend to suffer with.

For example, lots of dungeons would remain relevant and viable experience locations. Lots of gear would remain relevant for longer because better gear would just be so much harder to get. High end raids would be SO HARD that it would force nearly everyone to stock up on consumables which would be a much needed money sink built into the server.

Some of the highest raid encounters may even be close to impossible... and why not? The toughest creatures in the game should be momentous events if they are ever killed, like maybe only once or twice in a server timeline.

In short, it would essentially take these 3 expansions and stretch them out so they truly did last a long time & take years to complete.
It would make everyone roll a mage and do nothing but sock mage epics.

I’m not exactly sure how many epic mage pets being chained it takes to kill AoW, but I bet we’d find out.