View Single Post
Old 05-19-2022, 12:47 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazoku [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This has been one of the best threads I've read in some time here. That said, yes I've lost a wife and a girlfriend to EQ. Since then, I stopped dating humans and now I've married EQ. We've been together happily for over 10 years and I see no end in sight. (At least not until the servers end from WW3.) I'm physically fit and every time I go outside women try to pick me up but I'm not interested. Even if they play EQ, I'm not sharing that part of my life with them. Some may consider this to be a sign of great basement dwelling or trolling but it doesn't have to be that way. I own my own house and live alone and do everything alone..and yet I am not alone. I am so happy to not have those people in my life that I lost to EQ.
That's exactly how I feel. Except im also in a polygamous relationship with Jesus Christ and WoW. I always try to bring them together after a long hard day munching lentils and watching ancient stonemasonry legendary artifact videos.