View Single Post
Old 05-22-2018, 10:57 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Fake news. You've never seen a Czech catholic girl apparently
mate

keep your hands off my cousins.

I think there may be a different qualitative population whomstdve churches in the liberal cuck zones of the NW compared to the Grand Splendid Texas

In fact, all the nice docile girls from my boyhood went to church and UNDOUBTEDLY still go to church.

maybe i shall return to texas to pluck from her oily bosom my fecund mate. in order to do this i will need my own estate upon which to plant the texan flag and Cross of Judas publicly. Privately I shall hold dearly my worn book of Tao and the symbols of Krishna. beneath the cellar door my ego rots. i have shot it through the eye. it writhes in darkness. You can hear its screeches on the first floor, the last remnants of pride and delusion. together with my Fecund mate we will chant to the Cult of Jesus and dance naked like elongated cherubim and i shall spray my seed in the fashion of the holy trinity into her womb. pokesan comes to the door. he is husky and upset. hehah you were cucked he says. i draw my katana, fully nude, and strike him across the forehead once. twice. it is the sign of the cross cut into his irish forehead. the blood streams into his eyes and obscures his Sinner vision. I expel him from my estate to protect my growing seed from his Vile Ways. The phone rings. it is patriam's campaign fun. I donate 100,000 dollars.

god IS good
Last edited by MagpieRockyl; 05-22-2018 at 11:04 AM..