View Single Post
Old 03-22-2020, 05:35 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pengting [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've just rolled on Green as I wanted to get myself a DE mask more than anything. I've not really had any trouble finding a group as a Shaman and to be honest 99.9% of the people so far have been decent enough.

Dominated by Druids, Enchanters and Necros though. I mean people have rolled solo classes to farm plat then pimp out their lowbie toons I guess?
This will just lead to a market glut in a year of yaks, fbss, mithril, mith2h, as kunark rolls around. But prices will be inflated as there will be a maximum level of platinum on the market. Fewer buyers. More producers. Less profit for people who stockpiled pixels.

This only will probably affect the casual player a little, we may be getting our epics a few months to a year later than otherwise. Where as diehard EQ Chads will have loads of fun farming fungus on their enchanter alt.

I feel like it's a win win and will balance out for people who don't want to sit around sebilis for like evar. We'll still have more than enough to enjoy playing our characters without pushing for BIS within days or hours of content going live..

Granted tons of people love classic for the sake of classic. And I would definitely roll on an red rallos style item loot server that never goes kunark just for the nostalgia. I am sure lots of people on green feel the same and are just enjoying the game at its hardest and most atmospheric. On the classes they love.
Last edited by magnetaress; 03-22-2020 at 05:40 AM..