View Single Post
Old 10-06-2010, 10:01 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Messianic [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'll just throw a wild guess out there - because his posts were not complaining about the game in a way that encourages growth or has any kind of meaningful content - it's just bare ass flames. You're acting like the guy I was quoting was offering meaningful input. He wasn't.

There are designed channels for input to go, and if you have even a consequential point at all, they've always listened. If you just whine and flame without meaning, expect to be ignored and your posts deleted.

I entertain that thought momentarily, then I examine the evidence. It's pretty clear people aren't being "chased off" by banned 2boxers/dupers/exploiters or people who don't know how to talk like adults when providing feedback.

You've provided no new evidence.

Haha, I think a poll would work against you, bud. You'll find that roughly 70-90 percent of the people in this game have absolutely no problem with the staff. Have you seen all those staff appreciation threads?

Do you really have problems with the staff every single time you log on to kill fire beetles? Does the staff train Fippy Darkpaw on you every time or something?

Or did you have an isolated incident that comprised less than 0.1 percent of your playtime (where you were likely breaking well-understood rules), and are somehow arguing that your entire experience in the game is ruined based on that small experience? If you were banned without warrant, why not deal with the GMs personally, you know, like an adult?

Then run the Poll and proof me wrong!!! Most player I have spoke with are very unhappy with the way the server is being run.This forum was made for players to talk about game between each others.This includes how they are being treated by players and staff.Run the Poll and I will never post a thing about staff again if I'm wrong.Make the poll I loss I will send 1k USD to server for support.Take the challange what you got loss.