View Single Post
Old 10-06-2010, 10:12 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSJR2010 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Most player I have spoke with are very unhappy with the way the server is being run.
1) This doesn't qualify as evidence. Go ahead and calculate the percentage of people you've spoken to as a number of the total population of the server.

For what its worth, most of the people I talk to are delighted with the server and want it run exactly as it is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSJR2010 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This forum was made for players to talk about game between each others.
No it wasn't. R&F&NSFW was created as an outlet for venting. Certain sections of the forums were created for meaningful discussion about tech issues, and Server Chat appears to have been designed as a catch-all for those things which do not fit other criteria. This post, briefly summarized: "OMG THIS SERVER SUX UTHGAARD IS ARROGANT ROGEAN SHOULD FIRE HIM"

That doesn't qualify as anything except rants and flames, hence why the post was forceably moved here.

Quote:
This includes how they are being treated by players and staff.
I'm sorry, did the staff hurt your feelings? Should they pay your psychiatric bills? Cmon. Grow up.

Quote:
Run the Poll and I will never post a thing about staff again if I'm wrong.Make the poll I loss I will send 1k USD to server for support.Take the challange what you got loss.
I personally don't care if you post again. I'll discuss it with you, but you're not discussing reasons why the staff "mistreat" people. You're just saying that you have a right to say the staff mistreat people. You do, and they have the right to delete posts they don't like.

Go ahead and make the post. Explain why they mistreat people, concretely. Let's see what kind of huge grievances you have that are such a huge deal.

You both have those rights - in this case, their rights are greater than yours. That's the way it works - are you the owner of this forum? Nope.

Did your parents ever just tell you "no" and say that you didn't deserve an explanation why every time they say "no"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumbledorf View Post
I'll look into getting it changed to The Secret Order of the Silver Rose of Truth and Dragons.