Thread: BDA to Phinigel
View Single Post
Old 05-25-2016, 05:22 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by xexbis0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Your knowledge of the raid scene at that time and the mechanics is pretty embarrassing Swish.
I dont know what you think I don't know, but my knowledge of the raid scene at the time was great.

Now I've said that, prove me wrong factually. Bear in mind I was present when BDA brought over 80 people to a Trakanon attempt. "attempt", lol.

Did Moonlight Cruaders and Supremacy die out largely because the gatekeepers of the casual rotation said they were too casual...while being "casually hardcore" themselves? Yes. Think setting Gorenaire (on the attempted revision) as a test mob for a casual rotation said a lot about minimum standards required...cant have actual casual guilds in a casual tier can we?

Did Chest brag that BDA were kings of Class R? Yes.

Did BDA collapse the rotation on purpose? Yes, but they tried (and failed) to pin it on Divinity so the pixel grab wouldnt look so obvious.

There's lots of other actions and events I can and will keep reminding BDA of as long as they continue to argue it. Arguing with facts is quite fruitless but its nice to see them arguing that black is white etc.

Inb4 more more pages worth of anti-Swish rhetoric. Shouldnt you all be working however many game hours to make sure you have enough plat to say "actually we dont $$ for a subscription"?

Compare that to having a job for a moment.