Thread: BDA to Phinigel
View Single Post
Old 05-25-2016, 05:45 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I dont know what you think I don't know, but my knowledge of the raid scene at the time was great.
You do not demonstrate this in any of your posts, which are almost uniformly incorrect, and probably maliciously so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Now I've said that, prove me wrong factually.
Again? It's not like it was hard before.

Quote:
Bear in mind I was present when BDA brought over 80 people to a Trakanon attempt. "attempt", lol.
No relevance to any point.

Quote:
Did Moonlight Cruaders and Supremacy die out largely because the gatekeepers of the casual rotation said they were too casual...while being "casually hardcore" themselves? Yes. Think setting Gorenaire (on the attempted revision) as a test mob for a casual rotation said a lot about minimum standards required...cant have actual casual guilds in a casual tier can we?
Incorrect. MC and others died out because of the greed of guilds like OMNI who double dipped the system without acknowledging that by helping a guild do an encounter they could not do themselves they should have been considered a single allied entity and therefore only occupy one slot in the rotation. The incapable guilds should have examined the consequences of trying to exploit the system if they wanted to stay independent and raiding.

Quote:
Did Chest brag that BDA were kings of Class R? Yes.
You make a completely meaningless comment, but since it is already an aside, I find it hilarious how jealous of Chest you really are.

Quote:
Did BDA collapse the rotation on purpose? Yes, but they tried (and failed) to pin it on Divinity so the pixel grab wouldnt look so obvious.
Incorrect. The rotation was collapsed because it was being exploited, not because of a pixel grab. No acknowledgement that the rotation was BDA's idea, among others, in the first place, and you have produced no evidence whatsoever for BDA's motivation of a "pixel grab" with that in mind; if BDA cared that much, they wouldn't have helped form the rotation in the first place.

Quote:
There's lots of other actions and events I can and will keep reminding BDA of as long as they continue to argue it. Arguing with facts is quite fruitless but its nice to see them arguing that black is white etc.
No, you just post lies. Dozens of them a day. No single person could ever hope to match the insane amount of time you put into your temper tantrum. You adhere to the idea that the more you post a falsehood, the more it becomes true, but almost to a person everyone in this forum already knows what really happened, and it's why even after tens of thousands of posts you are still considered the raid scene version of Greengrocer.

Quote:
Inb4 more more pages worth of anti-Swish rhetoric. Shouldnt you all be working however many game hours to make sure you have enough plat to say "actually we dont $$ for a subscription"?
I don't mind correcting your incessant bawling as long as it doesn't take too many minutes out of my day. Shitposters like you are pretty easy to dismantle, the only issue is the sheer volume.