View Single Post
Old 01-19-2021, 04:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassawary [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i'm gonna sue loramin for reverting my wiki vandalisms
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

And as for FatherSioux, as much as I loved Booter's infographic ([You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]), the real answer to your concern came from Gustoo:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustoo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Crack open a history book. Best time to be alive is now.
If you crack open A People's History of the United States, you'll see that free speech has been under assault in far, far worse ways throughout American history. We're talking about powerful rich men buying every newspaper in town and silencing all dissent against them. NOTHING at all like one "newspaper" deciding not to print Trump's opinion.

Once you understand where we came from, you'll understand that (as Gustoo said), we truly have more free speech now than ever.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.