View Single Post
Old 09-14-2019, 02:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chortles Snort|eS [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
me think slEePer B harDer 2 KilL wiT aPProPriaTe timE LinE no?
Yes, but that will probably only matter to a small degree.

It's true that Velious raiders this time won't have seven years of Kunark gear, but the very top raiders will still be close to BiS (and you don't need 100% BiS gear to wake the sleeper anyway). The day Velious drops I expect the server will be capable of waking the Sleeper; the keys will be what limits things.

Plus everyone will still have a million times more player knowledge: not just from live, but now from Blue also. When Velious first came out here lots of people had forgotten a ton about how it worked in the many years since it happened ... but now it's fresh in everyone's mind.

Because of all that I really don't see the average server gear level, even if will be lower, mattering much for the Sleeper's lifetime.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.