Thread: Home Ownership
View Single Post
Old 05-24-2021, 10:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Trumptard here, I bought my home with a FHA loan requiring only the 3.5% down. It’s 1400 sq feet 4 bed 2 bath and it was 215k when I bought it

I live in AZ which hasn’t been ruined by democrat policies. CA right next to us has been however. This means that tens of thousands of people from CA are migrating to my state

They are selling the tiny aluminum toolshed they lived in in CA for 500,000 and taking that and buying a 2 story 1800 sq foot 5 bed 2 bath home in az for the same price

Because of this rush, the value of homes, especially in my area which believe it or not is a nice part of town and not a trailer park as some on this forum believe, have gone way up

In the last year alone, my home has gone up from 215k to now 350k Zillow estimate

When I first bought it my mortgage was 1200/mo which I could not afford in my own. I first had a co-worker roommate paying 500/mo inc utilities (yeah I give good deals), and when he got a home with his gf then my cousin, his gf, and their kid moved in and started paying me 700/mo rent incl utilities

What was killing me was the mortgage insurance. $200/mo just being flushed down the toilet. So I refinanced with Rocket after I had put 20% down and got my monthly to 900/mo. Now I can afford to live on my own, just me and my cat and 3 rooms to store my stuff

Sorry ya’ll live in democrat cities. Don’t migrate to mine or if you do, don’t bring your failed politics with you
Are you trying to pin capitalism and the effect of accumulation on democrat policies?
No shit sherlock, that inernational buyers rush to buy houses in Cali before they buy the houses in fucking Hoenix / kidnappix arizona.
Have no doubt tho.
They coming.