Thread: Casual TLP
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2022, 03:07 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlsNoBan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I know literally 0 people excited about or talking about playing Yelinak. It's like the 8th rehash of the Phinny TLP model with slightly different xp and/or expansion unlock rate. Vaniki is at least doing something new/different. Try some variety elf pals! You might be surprised
I'm excited for Yelinak.

This will be my first TLP, so it will be a new journey for me. Granted I am a bit nervous, as I know this will be my first rodeo while it will be probably the 8th for many, so I am probably already at a disadvantage.

I'm not really sure what kind of audience Vaniki is aimed at. I still don't fully understand that server concept. I just know I want to play progressively starting with the Classic era, and slowly learn the expansions as they come along. I actually didn't hate Luclin.

One thing I am not nervous about though is that I can rest in the knowledge that I can join a more relaxed, friendly guild, and know that it is going to get to do raid content without getting pushed around by Force of Will, Kingdom or Seal Team equivalents.

All I ever wanted to do is see and fight Vox, Nagafen, Innoruuk and Cazic-Thule, and earn something cool that simply can't be bought in the EC tunnel. And I have 0 confidence at this point that it's ever going to happen on P99. So I only really have one option left.