View Single Post
Old 05-15-2022, 04:29 PM
Banned

Ok story time. I think I mentioned this before, but when was in my early 20’s I went to Vegas with some buddies, and it was like the second time in my life when I went into a strip club. This was back when Vegas strip clubs were at their wildest. Girls were doing drugs out in the open and offering everyone sex at their room (usually scam city)

I had this gorgeous age 20ish Asian stripper who was in the middle of giving me the dance of my young life, had just kissed me on the mouth which for strippers in my state was a big no no. After doing this, she whipped out a Carmex lip balm container and asked if I wanted some. At first I thought she thought I was a bad kisser, and got defensive and said “no thanks I don’t need any chapstick”. Then she shrugged, popped the top off and it was full of coke, which she started to do off her nail. So I said “oh that’s coke? Um yea sure I could probably do a little if u want”. First time doing coke, and because of that the rest of the dance was legendary in my mind. She did proposition to meet me at my room later, to which I wanted to answer “what time would be good for you and your pimp to rob me? 1 good for you?” but I just politely declined

So anyway, present day, yesterday. I’m in Vegas with my folks and aunts/uncles. But no cousins, who are like my brothers, I’m the youngest here on this trip. Didn’t bring the girl I’m dating bc she couldn’t make it, didn’t have enough advanced notice because I didn’t have it either

Struck out last night cruising around for gals solo, didn’t really want to get too hammered which would have helped. So since I had such a fond strip club memory, I decided to chase that dream. The last time I coulda swore that memory had happened in Sapphire, so I ordered a cab and headed over

Sapphire suuuucked! $50 to get in and can’t even SIT DOWN anywhere unless you spend $200 on alcohol. The tables are prolly meant for groups to be split multiple ways, I couldn’t even drink 200 of alcohol solo. So while I was standing at the bar dejected, this gorgeous blond stripper comes over and strikes up a convo. We work our way around to how much a private dance runs here, and I coulda swore she said 300 for 50 mins. I was actually considering that, until she clarified, 300 for 15 mins. I said F that, sorry I’m too much of a peasant to hang here, and bailed

Chastised myself for not doing research first, sat outside on my phone looking up feedback on the best deals on strip clubs in Vegas. Palomino kept coming up, so I took a cab there next. Could get in for cheaper, like 30, then got to actually sit down at the bar and drink. A few uggo’s came up and tried to sell me dances, a good deal of 100 for 15 mins, full hands on full nude. I began to feel the disappointment, these chicks are ugly, just wasted more than 100 in cover and cab fees for nothing…

…then felt a pat on my shoulder and looked over. There was a gorgeous ~20 year old Asian stripper. “No fucking way” I thought, is this the dream? I instantly agree to a dance and we go to vip. Before she starts the dance she whips out 2 small pills and downs then. “Oh my goodness is she doing hard drugs like the other Asian did? This is the fuckin dream!!” I thought lol

I still don’t know what she did, didn’t want to pry and she didn’t offer me any, I believe it was E. I then had a really fun 30 minutes. Girl was clearly high and enjoying herself and I won’t go into details but about 5 different times in the 30 mins I had to say “Timeout!” and basically throw her off me lol

Night started out shitty but ended up good [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by unsunghero; 05-15-2022 at 04:40 PM..