View Single Post
Old 06-20-2021, 11:54 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by remen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How can you be so obtuse? Is it deliberate?

Clearly the point is that members of your raid were aware that your raid was in social range of the mobs and should have cycled camp, but didn't.
How can you be such a complete and utter FUCKTARD? Go watch the videos again, shit for brains. All mobs were reset and no agro... it was also called out in Coms, but you gaslighing bitches love to pick and choose and argue half truths... we didn't have any agro on them.

Then, watch my video, you will see, if you go frame by frame that your necro boy stands up, brings mobs in, FD's as it comes over the hill, and those mobs then go for sitting players now at the top of the agro table thanks to your necro. Then, when AE breaks his FD, they all go dogpile his ass.. then, they let out new messages, since their primary target with primary agro, is now dead. But hey.. keep living in fantasy land and go fuck yourself.

I thought the #1 raiding guild would understand game mechanics. Too bad I picked up your necro casting in my fraps, got him also standing up, and got him dying .... maybe you should look again, before you lie more... nm, that's your normal MO.. lie cheat and steal.. I guess you learned that from your guild leader. Fucking pathetic garbage human beings