View Single Post
Old 08-02-2019, 05:48 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Marianne Williamson supports reparations. brb opening a shop that sells rims for cars
What if you're from a lineage that is half-slave, and half-slaveowner? (twice removed, of course, like....great-great-great-great-grandma was not raped by a slaveowner, and in fact the "whitey" slipped in like 1, or 2 generations ago during the sexual revolution and civil rights movement?)

What if you're 25% negro, and 75% white. Like, if in the 60s granny got railed by BBC, then your mom had a BWC fetish so she betrayed the half-breeds by allying with the whiteys in the 80s? Do you get 25% reparations?
And what if your african relative patriated here like 20 years ago, and railed your half-black/half-slave-decendent mom? Does that still count as 50% reparations eligible, or are we only talking whatever % can be attributed to slave-dna with any "Pollutants" that are non-white counting as a null value, thus making the half-slave + half-african immigrant 50% eligible instead of 25% eligible?

Furthermore, how much of those reparations does one that is not fully-slave-descendent have to pay back into the fund if they are ALSO descendant of a former slave-owner? and why do people that immigrated here long after the prohibition of slavery have to pay for this via taxes? If i'm only a 2nd or 3rd generation white immigrant do i have to bear the burden equally with families that actually WERE slave-owners?

Where's the logic in that? If it's because I've supposedly financially benefitted from a legacy of slavery, and I'm "white" and i immigrated here from White-landia yesterday do I still have to pay for this shit, or do i get an exemption since I just got off the white-boat yesterday, in a white suit speaking fluent "white"?

In sum, I seek to understand the mechanics by which we will work to "right these wrongs" or are we just going to go with the theory of hypo-descent?

Thanks for your clarification,
Whitey
Last edited by Thorondor; 08-02-2019 at 06:14 PM..