View Single Post
Old 03-30-2022, 06:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Influencing children towards cisgender being normative is still being taught everywhere but that's not what you're griping about. You're griping about anyone teaching anything that deviates from what you consider the norm.

Kids ask questions, both inappropriate and appropriate ones. Teachers do come up with answers that are substantive sometimes and evasive other times.

I just find it odd that none of you guys ever talked about this until it was non-cis non-hetero people supposedly talking about their own lifestyles. Then, suddenly, it's a huge issue that needs to be addressed right away!

I know that the secret conservative motto is "preserve the hierarchy at any cost" but can you please do a better job of hiding it.

This is big government overreach and if it was any other issue every single chud would agree, but since this serves the culture war goals it's okay to legislate what should be a decision left to parents. Also, it serves to destroy public schooling because the tertiary conservative motto is "fuck the poor while you preserve the hierarchy" so it's like a two birds with one stone situation
I think its social media. People weren't aware until these teachers started posting tik toks of this shit.