View Single Post
Old 01-27-2023, 06:13 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by sajbert [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Drachnid Thyxl is an option to the phenocryst.
Oh yeah I found that one. Looked interesting, but I do genuinely fear that I could camp the area, get the widow to spawn, ask in the zone for help, and some 60 good guy comes and just takes it instead. People are seriously mean and opportunistic on this server.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sajbert [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Also don’t reroll if you’re looking to raid. Through raiding you can get the items and plat you desire.
That's what I've heard but tbh I've been through three guilds on this server and none of them felt like a home. It's why I've made peace with being a solo player.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snaggles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
get an OT mallet.
I do really want one of those still.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I bound at OOT AC and quaded specs / seafuries. Or burnt AC ph. Or port to cs to quad wyverns/drakes. Careful with the drakes though, they got a dragon breath thing.

Apparently WL suits are good but I never tried it.

Eye of Zomm + worker’s mallet for bank / finding fares. Lost staff of the scorned for vendor / bank.
yup my life is basically wyverns right now, haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tewaz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not trying to sound mean here, but most of these points are wrong. Enc is a very fun and fast leveling class.
Naw it doesn't sound mean. I totally get it. Those points are all things I'm glad to be wrong on, because part of me keeps getting the urge to try enchanter over and over again.

On the epic thing though, it really is mostly because I still dream of earning an epic one day. It's still a life goal of mine. So I've been just shying away from classes with the insanely tough epics (enchanter, bard, mage, etc) and have considered trying classes solely because they have easy epics, like rogue or cleric or shaman. I picked wizard in the end because while it isn't the easiest, it's also not impossible like some. The happy balance between those two examples.