View Single Post
Old 01-27-2023, 11:20 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexenu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dude, stop screwing around on a Wizard and roll a Necro if you're going to continue with this "woe is me I'm a solo player for life" mentality. That's a class that's literally designed to solo. Speaking as someone who's leveled both, you will feel MUCH more powerful and useful on the Necro, and be able to do a lot more stuff solo. It's also a much more fun class. As an unguilded solo player, the Wizard is literally only better for porting yourself around. And that's largely pointless, because... what are you even porting yourself for to begin with? To go be useless in another zone?
Porting is great since chances are, if I do want to do something, that thing is already being done/camped and more often than not on the green server I have to resort to my 4th or 5th choice because everything's so ultra-competitive. On any other class I'd be stuck in OoT waiting for a boat when I find the sisters camped or seafuries overpopulated.

Necro is a great class mechanically but I'm not a fan thematically. I don't want to play something that spends all day in a dusty tomb surrounded by diseases and dead things, and sold their soul to an evil god. It's an overpopulated class too. Never felt like more of a nobody than when I started an iksar necromancer and did a /who in Field of Bone.

Plus their epic is the goofiest looking thing in the world lol.
Last edited by tadkins; 01-27-2023 at 11:26 PM..