View Single Post
Old 09-25-2021, 07:07 PM
Banned

the MRNA vaccines are very simple -- you don't have to refer to them in mystic ignorance.

the vaccine is an engineered virus not unlike covid, which just drops in some mrna that gets translated into protein. It is trivially easy to feed MRNA (protein schematics, think of it. schematics to make machines that do things.) into a cell to cause it to produce the proteins you desire. Taught to undergrads even.

In particular the canonical J&J vax uses the spike protein which the virus engineers lifted from HIV when they were programming COVID-19 in the lab (or, lacking occams razor, we might say was lifted by nature in an infinitesimally plausible natural recombination of human and animal diseases in a dead bat). the vax doesn't affect "your DNA", even though this is something I mistakenly said myself at one time. It drops in temporary instructions to produce spike proteins, with no payload, so your body recognizes the machinery COVID-19 uses to force entry into your cells.

Now the only question is, how many spike proteins get produced? Are there deleterious effects to having some cells swarming with these things, even without them providing means to deliver viral payload? I don't know. I am unvaxed.

but hey whatever im used to teh loneliness [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] just keep talking like im not here
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 09-25-2021 at 07:14 PM..