View Single Post
Old 02-05-2023, 04:46 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You haven't provided any math to show it's bad, or that regen is better. I don't know why you keep thinking that you have "mathed it out".

I will happily admit defeat if you can actually provide something other than insults and memes.
Are you serious right now? You've literally posted the code backing up the 5% melee interruption rate the original warrior guide had cited.

Why would I rehash something that others took a look at and said *yeah that looks right*.

You truly are the cd288 of the thread.

All that copium, and he still can't cope with losing the argument.

And the best part is, tanking non-stop in melee as a warrior is the BEST value FSI will provide for you. Anything else because even MORE SITUATIONAL and less mathematically probable.

Bro is clinging to negligiable % chances here to try to justify ogres as being anything but a space hog in raids.

Which by the way, FSI is even more useless in raids, honestly why would you ever go such a small marginal chance to improve your character when there are literally moderate or higher things you can to do make a better character.

Not overstating alone invalidates the garbage that is FSI.

Face it bro, Ogres havent been good since Kunark. Their hayday is over, and the only reason that was, is beacuse they could hit stat pools other races couldnt with gear.

It's over, done, finite. Ogres haven't been good since velious released.

You're just salty because them lizzy boys took your spot.

Last edited by ya.dingus; 02-05-2023 at 04:50 PM..