View Single Post
Old 03-27-2023, 02:59 PM
Planar Protector

P.S. If you wanted to write (say) a Python command line script, that takes two zone names as arguments, and prints out an array of the (minimal) zones needed in-between, I could, potentially, be convinced to convert that script to JS, throw up a form with two-dropdowns to get the zone names, and then "print" links to each in-between zone onto the page.

However, that's definitely more work than I was hoping to sign up for. Also, if anything doesn't work, or more functionality is needed, it could easily turn into a big project for me, which is what I'm trying to avoid.

So, on my end it'd be ideal if you could brush up on a little bit of JS syntax and try to write a JS version ... but if you give me a well-tested, fully functional Python script that only requires me to convert it to JS, and change the inputs/outputs ... I could be talked into that [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.