View Single Post
Old 12-08-2019, 12:50 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magerin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I like how Plat ignores the dispelling my mobs to attempt to kill me video and only hyper focuses on the KS video then tries to justify why its okay to KS someone. Again, this is why green sucks and this is why Steal team sucks. This leader bends over backwards to defend bad behavior. It doesn't work to correct or fix the problem contained with the guild. Only reinforces that asshat game play is encouraged
I have followed up on this issue. Both of the situations players in the surrounding area stated that you did not have the camp first, Emberlie. You entered a <Seal Team> camp in an attempt to grief and collect fake "evidence" to slander our guild. Your exploits on blue have solidified a musk of toxicity that follows you and your actions on green seemingly follow the same pattern.

The reason your petitions have not been answered for four weeks is that the petitions were resolved by GM's with no wrong doing found by members of our guild.

'It's Humans like you who have ruined your own lands, You'll not ruin mine!'

Phatez