View Single Post
Old 01-14-2020, 08:29 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malikail [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There is no end game for a wizard at this stage. There's no end game forecaster spell research is so f***** you might get the 40 and then you'll have trouble getting your spells. There's nothing to kill and the gear that is available is rare and the stat suck. There's a reason they were constantly updating this game in this era it was released unfinished and in a very uneven state. I've been trying to play the last four days I'm so damn bored I'm probably just going to drop out till at least Sol ro Maybe kunark. Go back to Blue and yeah kittens is doing well so I can read their but that's all it's a ghost town communities destroyed and the economy is dead. It's sad but I lives in the southern us so spring will be here soon and I've got stuff I can do that outside so my boredom will soon be alleviated
Ignore this guy, OP. The only way the situation is this bleak on green or teal is if you avoid having any friends or a good guild, purposely avoid using your brain to find available camps, don't understand that the only gear a wiz needs in classic to do well is like +60 int which is easy to obtain even without expensive items like GEBs, and think that classic EQ is going to spoonfeed you "fresh" content on a schedule like a modern MMO's raid patches.