View Single Post
Old 01-14-2020, 10:28 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecmos Deception [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ignore this guy, OP. The only way the situation is this bleak on green or teal is if you avoid having any friends or a good guild, purposely avoid using your brain to find available camps, don't understand that the only gear a wiz needs in classic to do well is like +60 int which is easy to obtain even without expensive items like GEBs, and think that classic EQ is going to spoonfeed you "fresh" content on a schedule like a modern MMO's raid patches.
Yes do ignore me I was playing on this in live and it honestly sucked nuts on live. The only reason I'm here is because the game gets vastly better when kunark is released and I'd like a head start on that. All that crap about groups and Friends means nothing. It depends do you want to be like this s*** head or do you want to do your own thing. Classic EQ was designed to get your real world friends to play with you online but that's not how it happened so they radically redesign the game. You're right about one thing I don't want to spend hours sitting in a dumbass XP group in guk getting you what you need for your melee class. Kiss off with that nonsense. I always hated this era and I always will because of people like this guy