View Single Post
Old 02-21-2019, 04:03 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crede [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
A good rule of thumb for solo charming is to find mobs roughly 75% of your level, aka low blues. This is a bit different for enchanters who have tash & CHA to help with duration. But for a necro solo charm, level difference is really all you have. Keep in mind, the level range of blues gets bigger as you level up. If you're 37, you should be finding lvl 27-30 mobs(low blues) to be charming. This is why I recommended FoB servants or Unrest basement. Both cap at roughly level 30.

Learn the zone & level range, try to stick to the 75% rule, and you'll have much better success with charming. Obviously this will change a bit if you group up with someone who has tash/malo, or giving the mob -MR items if you plan to keep the pet for awhile. But for strictly solo xp charming, you want to keep this mindset.
Thank you for this reply, as i learned alot in this dungeon i will come back when i am more level appropriate and try charming again.