View Single Post
Old 10-19-2018, 02:14 AM
Banned

Question Hmmm

This supertwink solo idea is really interesting and kinda cool but if you have invested the time to reach this stage...do you really need the money from the loot of Naggy or Vox? Of course this all FFA like usual but...a well played and thought out Duo with a 52 monk and lvl 60 healer whom neither were super decked out but made some good strategic investments seems to highly negate the high cost and timesink necessary for the soloing feat, even though it is fun.

I think a semi casual 52 monk & casual 60 sham could duo at least kill Nagafen if the monk has good resist gear, some clickies, cleric buffs, and is healed with torpor when flopped. With this kind of a small team taking on the old dragons, I think the loot would be truly impressive for them. A CoF could be a giant upgrade from the monk's schw or RBB if they don't even have their epic yet. If they sell epic items or CoF, they'd be closer to affording their epic etc. But I am being too idealistic again! hehe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]